ZTV News Episode 3 ZTV News Episode 3

User Blessing is way to hard on you. Music was great, tentacle rape is always excellent, and the writing is wonderful. Especially the end part. I love watching you fap. The comment, not the... I liked the episode...

Also, if your interested, I've got several of the background monsters from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. Wanna swap Raven for a day or two?

If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

I knooowwww youuuuu!!!

Felix's Showreel Felix's Showreel

You deserve all the jobs. Hope these reels help. They definitely show your creativity.

The Stick Generation The Stick Generation

they are back

after years of being belittled, the sticks come back for vengeance
synched well, fun animations, collab artists were actually good (sad to say that doesnt happen often), and violent stick animations always win
mwahaha loved it

Unbalanced Unbalanced

amazing

i love when people actually learn to use flash, they make some pretty cool things. example 1 ^^^^
smooth animation, good choice in music, and very well synced. i loved it.

P.S. the guy below is anything but speechless(put away the thesaurus)

Rebalanced Rebalanced

amazing

this proves that some people can still animate
but, with all due respect, no one can top the original

p.s. the mace was a great addition

Grumatorium Grumatorium

RAAAAAWWRRR!!!

ZOMBEHPLUG!!! awesome as always, even with the lower quality. I'm goin to your site right now to watch the higher quality version :D
ohohoh, alsoalso, Sulek rocks XD
keep livin randomly ^,..,^

"Dare" "Dare"

loved it

even though you changed the meaning of the song, you still kept the beauty of it. the meaning within the animation is something everyone is too afraid to realize. We can change.

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

foamy helping people?!

im speechless

Foamy's Rant 2 Foamy's Rant 2

im sueing school

because it made me smart, and i was really enjoying my ignorance. now i hate everything. wtf