ZTV News Episode 3 ZTV News Episode 3

User Blessing is way to hard on you. Music was great, tentacle rape is always excellent, and the writing is wonderful. Especially the end part. I love watching you fap. The comment, not the... I liked the episode...

Also, if your interested, I've got several of the background monsters from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. Wanna swap Raven for a day or two?

If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

I knooowwww youuuuu!!!

Felix's Showreel Felix's Showreel

You deserve all the jobs. Hope these reels help. They definitely show your creativity.

One Chance One Chance

intense

Yhis game is intense, fitting music, simple art, hard-hitting theme.
The fact that you refuse to include a replay feature makes it innovative in a way no other game could tolerate. Your last six days on Earth are your LAST days. No lives, no replays. That adds so much more of an impact to the game.

I Hate This Game I Hate This Game

this... really suxs

how did this make the front page? the music sucks, there is no real challenge(it is basically a 'follow the walk through' game) and, being that it is such a lacking game, the least you could do was make it look pretty(the entire game is 3 blocks with a radial fill), or put a good tune to it.
P.O.S.

Primary Primary

RYB success

ART: animation is smooth and and art is beautiful, very unique. levels are very expansive and none of them looked alike, yet did not deviate from the feel of the overall game.
PROGRAMMING: controls are responsive and collisions are very accurate. it is evident that this game was tested and retested before it was released.
MUSIC: the music fit each situation, and the varied music between each form was very cool
GAME: the game as a whole was very well done. the difficulty increased at a good rate, allowing the player to adapt to each ability. this is an excellent example of the power of 3.
5/5 10/10